A photographer

It is my aim to post here regular information about photographs or photographers that:
  • For some reason I like
  • Are almost absolutely unknown
A couple of days ago, among the large number of users of photo.net, I found Anupam Basu. I liked his chemical BW photos because of his technical skill, his sensitivity and his intelligent use of this classic media. I have to say that every day I appreciate more chemical BW photography.

I have nothing against the well known users of photo.net, you can see amazing images in the first pages of the ranking.. but I like to find people doing an original and silent job.

Please take a look and let me know if you agree with me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La libélula negra

La salvación de las libélulas caídas

Los apócrifos, pájaros de barro